Monday, February 23, 2009

my first week at home!

I did occupational therapy on twice a week. And physical therapy I passed the test she said I can do everything so she can"t see me again. I visited with family and friends. And I went shopping. And I felt so normal for one time since November. and yesterday I went to Christ the King at URI and the priest saw me in the hospital and he told me I am a walking miracle. And tonight I answered the home phone and the lady said is "is this Courtney's sister?" and I said "no this is Courtney!" and she said "Courtney! oh my god" probably because she thought I was still in the hospital and she brought me to Rhode Island hospital. And tomorrow I am writing letters saying "I am glad and rejoycing for you saving my life" to everyone to the hospital in Rhode Island hospital and to Dr katz and to the nurses and therapists at Braintree. And today I said to my Mommy i am glad and rejoycing for God saving my life. My Mommy tells me everyday that she is the happiest Mother in the world.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney it is so great to hear from you!!! We can't wait to see you. Let me know if you want more Girl Scout cookies and what kinds you like.

Love - The Murphys

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney

Sounds like you have been busy and you have lots planned on your to do list! Keep up the good work. Know we are thinking of you and praying for you!

love
the Spazianos

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

We were so happy to see you at church yesterday with your Mom and sister, Claudia. We are also rejoicing with you and thanking God for healing you! Hope to see you soon - thanks for the update!

Love, The Rae Family

Anonymous said...

:} :] =] =} ;> ;> :] :)

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
Believe it - you are a walking miracle!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,

Nice to see you posting again. Just wanted you to know that I am the happiest Auntie Debbie in the world, DeeDee is the happiest DeeDee in the world and Uncle Richard is the happiest Uncle Richard in the world. We are honored to be riding the "HAPPIEST" train with Mom and everyone else that loves and admires you. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

i love you Courtney!! <3

Anonymous said...

Courtney we are all rejoicing and thanking God with you!!!! Love you. Auntie Kim, Uncle Mike, Alyssa and Matt

Anonymous said...

Our sermon this Sunday was about paying attention to the ways God reveals His glory and I immediately thought of you.

Nora

allen smith said...

Hey Courtney

It is a great start to my day to read your posting. You really are a inspration to everyone and a true testament that anything is possible for those who do not give up. Keep up the great work and there will be no limit to how far you will go with your rehab and with your life.