Thursday, February 26, 2009

after my first week at home

Thank you to everyone I have met or have not met for praying for me. Yesterday at ash wednesday mass I got the biggest cross on my forehead. Probably because the lady saw my scars and my teeth and she asked me if I would "will you repent and be healed" and I said yes and she smiled at me. And on ash wednesday the nurse discharged me because she doesn"t need to be here any more. Everyday my recovery continues and I keep getting better and better. And today we went to Paychex where my mom is the manager and every one was so happy to see me. So thank you for all of your prayers for me getting better and I am better now. And I was at Braintree hospital in a group called CIMT and I was crying because there were new ambulances coming in and at church I told the priest to pray for them just like I did that day after the group was over I went to my room with my mom and we said the hail Mary and the Our Father and I also said dear God, make these people as well as you made me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so amazing courtney! your posts always make me smile, you remind everyone that God is always there

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

God is good and you are a miracle Courtney. God has big plans for you.

love
the Spazianos

Anonymous said...

;) =)

Anonymous said...

Dear Courtney,
I can tell you are better and better with every day. It is so wonderful to read your posts. THANK YOU for writing to all of us and keeping us up-to-date on your latest triumphs and adventures.
I love you,
Mrs. Carey X O

Anonymous said...

It was the highlight of my day to meet "The Amazing Couragious Courtney" for the first time. Keep up the hard work.
Sheila