Thursday, March 5, 2009

I finally got my teeth fixed!

On Tuesday, I got my teeth fixed. And I wasn't expecting it, I thought they would just clean my teeth and make an appointment for next week, but they actually did it. And I said thank you so much to the dentist and to the dental assistant, and the whole time my mom said they looked beautiful. On Easter Sunday at 11:30 mass, Father Ron at our church Immaculate Conception is going to offer the mass in Thanksgiving for my healing. I am very honored and every day I thank the Lord for saving my life and helping me to heal. And soon, Father Kenney from La Salle will say a mass in Thanksgiving for my healing. We will let everyone know soon when it is. So I have been doing my work inside of my books from the Learning Center in Cranston. I got pre- Algebra, vocab, geometry, and reading comprehension, and a book from Time that asks me questions. And at the library I got Gossip Girls, and my mom does math questions, and she grades all of my work. Today, I got an A off of three pages. I think that my Mom is the best Mommy I could ever ask for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Courtney just keeps going and going...Your mom is right, your teeth do look beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful, from the inside out. And you are right, your mom is the best mom ever. How lucky are you, BEST mom, BEST dad, and BEST sisters ever. You deserve the BEST everything for being so strong, determined, hardworking, brave, loving, and appreciative. Love you dearly, Auntie Debbie

Anonymous said...

Courtney we are SO proud of you and yes you do have the best Mommy! Your Mom and Dad are amazing and so are your sisters and your family. God is good. You are a miracle and you need to tell everyone you meet you are a miracle. We continue to pray for you! Keep up the good work...3 A's WOW! Your Mom should put you on the Hollingworth Honor Roll!
love
mrs spaziano

Anonymous said...

BIG SMILES!! :-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney!

I have read your blog and am so very proud of you! You are still a little spitfire!! I have an adorable photo of you from 4th grade..little braids, a sprinkle (or more) of freckles and a great smile. Glad to hear you have it back. I am in FL now but will continue to follow your blog and hopefully visit this summer.
Stay strong. Fondly, Mrs G

Anonymous said...

Courtney,

It's so good to hear that you are doing well! Great job on all your work!!!! I'm still thinking of and praying for you every day!
Love,
Jenn R.:)

allen smith said...

Courtney

You contiue to make such huge improvement in no small part because of the effort that you are willing to put into your own recovery.

I have three teenage daughters so while all the other milestones are huge I know that a copy of Gossip Girls and a pair of high heels is very big on any girls list of priorities.

Keep up the great work.